Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one!
I'm Boris, 13, from Dubai, UAE.
Rides: Black '07 Sportage 2.0L 4 A/T. and a '04 maz6 which will be replaced with a sportage by the end of next year.
When i start driving, and in for my own car, that car's definitely gonna be the soul :)

BJD.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey BJD,

you said your family is getting a new Sportage to replace the Mazda6. Are you going to take a diesel or gasoline engine?

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the diesel engine isnt available in Mid East cuz diesel here is of low quality which doesnt comply with the requirement of the new diesel engines and it costs almost the double of petrol so it will be the petrol engine. maybe V6 this time with cruise control.
but I do prefer diesel engines cuz I do like engines with a lotta torque

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it isnt. but its standard on the deluxe. the deluxe package comes with all options except the sunroof which is optional. it also comes with two tone [orange-black] interiors.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Is cruise optional on any other model, or only available with deluxe? Will you be getting the deluxe package on your new Sportage?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We might go for the deluxe. the other models with Standard cruise are the opirus, carens, mohave and I think carnival. the other models either have cruise as an option or just not available.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
The ONLY way to get cruise on a Sportage is deluxe package, period, right? Just making sure!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I guess I am the youngest member here. :D
And greg, cruise as far as I know is available [optional] on the mid-range 2.0L and all V6 models.

On the deluxe package [2.0L and V6] cruise is standard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts