Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Loving my sturdy little Soul after many wonderful years with my 1990 Lexus. I'm getting about 27 MPG around town and 37 on the highway. Plenty pleased with that! Plus when I come out of a store and see it in the parking lot, it just looks so, well, capable. Like it's ready for whatever I need it to do. It certainly has no problem getting up 5-mile hill on I-17 from Phoenix to Prescott. I enjoy it more every time I drive it. My daughter has a black Soul she calls her time machine because she says she seems to arrive at her destination so fast it's like she was transported at warp speed. Now I understand why she's sold on Soul!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks! We're "south" but we're mile high here and have all 4 seasons including a little snow in the winter and usually 20 degrees cooler than Phoenix in the summer. Compared to the many places I've lived, there are no hurricanes, no tornados, no earthquakes, no blizzards, no mosquitos, and no scorpions. It's about perfect!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,168 Posts
welcome to the forum from north of the border in south eastern Ontario

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,173 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Shananny,
You certainly do live in a Beautiful part of the country. Last time I was in your area, I took a side trip up Mt Mingus to watch the crazies jump off the mountain on hang gliders. I can't help but wonder, if they are still doing that. ???

Good Luck with your new car.

Cheers Mate!
TechnoMage :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts