Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, and thanks for letting me into your forum!

This week I bought my first ever Kia Soul: A 2013 base w/ Automatic transmission. 21,000 miles. Drove a rental car 2 hours to check it out and pick it up. I feel like I got a good deal as I had been shopping around for a couple weeks. We dickered down to a sale price of $11,900 (no trade in ... I'm going to be selling my 2011 Chevy Aveo to CarMax this weekend), an out-the-door price of $12,810.75 with tax, title, fees, etc. (It's the one in my avatar)

I've already been lurking for a week and have picked up a ton of good info! Programmed my garage-door-opener built into the mirror this AM, that was pretty awesome!

Another interest that I may develop is becoming a perpetual "Soul Shopper" as I've noticed there is a ton of price fluctuation, and it seems like if you are diligent and willing to drive a few miles to look around you can get a really good deal. I could see myself becoming a frequent buyer/seller/trader, trying to break even (or maybe even pick up a couple bucks... :playful: ).

:)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,167 Posts
welcome to the forum Red from north of the border :sneakiness:

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you are going to notice a night and day difference between the soul and the Aveo.

Pat.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,136 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts