Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Hello! <---- exclaim, get it?

686 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sube 
#1 ·
Hello there!

My name's Jeff and this is my first Kia!
(well, I tried to upload an image, but I guess I'm new and can't do that yet). Oh well. You know what they look like!
I've got the 2018 Kia Soul Exclaim. It's "fiery orange" and has the tech package and sunroof. LOVE IT!

So about me. I'm in the Chattanooga, TN area and am a Production Manager at a rope company. The Kia will soon have some geeky stickers on it as I'm "one of those people". In fact, in 2004, I started a Star Wars group called CHATTOOINE (easily found on the web) that has since morphed into an all-around geeky group. Lots of costuming as well. Anyway, a lot of us were going to conventions and it just seemed like a natural progression to start a con that I thought our local scene was missing. So, in 2008, me and 2 other guys started "CONNOOGA" (also easily found on the web). I played nearly every role in the con for 10 years before deciding I wanted to actually attend this thing and not work it. :) Still, it's a fun little con that we get compared to DragonCon a lot. Of course, that only means we're "multi-genre", because we're not nearly that size (nor want to be!).
Beyond that, I'm into costuming, reading, the band RUSH, and board games. I have a pretty big Funko Pop collection (mostly Star Wars, but also LOTR, Harry Potter, and the Avengers). Now the important stuff. I have a wonderful wife (kerys) who shares my geekyness with me and 2 also wonderful kids (Abby and Anakin). Abby has me beat on costuming since she can sew. Anakin (or Jordan, as he's known by his friends) has been looking into joining the NAVY. All of us play Overwatch way too much. Oh, we also have 4 cats and a ferret.

See less See more
#2 ·
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

Reactions: Vesper2112
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.