Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my soulmates!

i'm really happy that I can come to a place that truly embraces my identity as a kia soul owner.

I purchased my 2013 kia soul in college, which is why I now have to live with his name of Kia Soulvester. i wasn't mature enough to properly take care of him, let alone name him -- and he has definitely seen better days. today I completed a 5 day long task of removing all the bumper stickers that have accumulated over the years and i am trying to finally give Kia Soulvester the love and care he deserves.

my next mountain to climb is dealing with the rear bumper cover. it cracked when i hydroplaned on the new jersey turnpike and i tried (very poorly) to use acrylic paint to make it look better . . . but i ran out less than 5 minutes in and made it look so much worse. i am trying to figure out if it's possible to repair the crack & repaint with proper automotive paint or if it's not worth it and i should just replace the bumper. regardless, i cannot afford to go to a shop to have it done, so i will be doing it myself with the guidance of youtube videos and the thoughts and prayers of my friends and family.

if anyone has any advice, that would be super appreciated.
it's not for me, it's for Kia Soulvester.

looking forward to getting to know everyone!

photos of damage (taken before the snowball effect from receiving 50 opossum stickers in the mail):
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Car
Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

5 days ago vs today:
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts