Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We drove a silver base and it had a black headliner. We bought an alien base and it has a grey headliner. I looked at two higher end aliens and one had grey and the other had black. Is there a reason why mine has grey?

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
We drove a silver base and it had a black headliner. We bought an alien base and it has a grey headliner. I looked at two higher end aliens and one had grey and the other had black. Is there a reason why mine has grey?
According to the KIA site, you should have black. There is no posted option for grey with the Alien II. There is a grey headliner but it is rare to find it at all with the two tone option for some colors. But it is not even listed for your color. Are there other grey highlights in the interior?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seats are all black and so are the door panels. The silver one i tried to buy the day before had a black headliner and grey door inserts and seat sections. It just confuses me. I really liked the black headliner.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Seats are all black and so are the door panels. The silver one i tried to buy the day before had a black headliner and grey door inserts and seat sections. It just confuses me. I really liked the black headliner.
The gray you saw on the dash, seat inserts and doors is an alternative interior to the black on just some colors. But until you mentioned it, I was not aware that any of the cars came with a gray headliner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts