Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
why not just switch em out for HIDs, works very well and is bright like crazy!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
mainly because HID drop in kits are illegal in a reflective housing. i personally did it in my VW as well but i had e-codes which had a great beam pattern and the glare reducers on the actually bulb.
do you have hids in your soul?
if so are they bi-xenon? also if you dont mind id like to see a bean pattern shot against a very tall wall if you get the chance.
i just want to see how the light is scattered because im thinking the way the beam goes so far up on the right will be blinding

·
Registered
117 Posts
put in a set of the projectors I sell ;) get hids and projectors for just about 200bucks. When I have some time I plan on retro'ing a set in to my wife's soul.
The US version with no DRL is perfect for this... Everyone else would have to disable the DRL first
OR if you have a fog light option, turn your fog lights into DRLs

·
Registered
409 Posts
under the hood. they are covered up by a hard black plastic cover that unscrews. Under that you will find the plug to the bulb. disconnect the plug then there is a retainer spring that holds the bulb in to the socket. press the retainer spring in and over and it will alow you to remove the bulb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts