Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok thought maybe other people do as well.

Last night I had a dream where some friends borrowed my yellow Soul and then I got a phone call with them telling me it had suddenly just gone dead in the middle of highwy driving and would not start up again, so they had it towed to the dealer. I went there and the dealer said they were fixing it and it would be covered under warantee...something with the wheels (?).
But then in the dream i noticed an odd bumpy spot on the side of my yellow car and poked it a little with my finger and the whole sheet metal and paint crumbled, revealing the the entire inside of the chassis metal was covered in rust and was disintegrating. :mask: !! I realized then that even if they fixed it or even replaced my whole car, that I would not be wise to stay with a Kia Soul because it was obviously a huge problem they all had and I would have to get my money back and go buy a whole different brand of car. In the dream i felt really really sad, knowing i would have to say goodbye to this car I loved so much. :frown-new::violin:

I obviously suffer from fear and paranoia of losing things i love. lol

Anyone else have a dream about their Kia Soul?

·
Registered
73 Posts
If I had a really nice classic car I might have dreams such as that. Not so much with my daily driver.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,531 Posts
Kitty I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet: it's clear this has something to do with you missing the old Civic, the color yellow, dead batteries, bee poop & dw being grumpy.

Or it could have been something you ate :)

Reactions: 47065

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geo, I think you may be right about some of those things. Not the missing the Honda part though...

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,531 Posts
Geo, I think you may be right about some of those things. Not the missing the Honda part though...
Civics are known for having abandonment issues. The rust comes from the many tears it has shed after you dumped it for that shiny, beautiful Yellow Soul :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I've had vivid dreams my whole life, most do purge the current events of the day/week, most are action/adventure type & super fun! I Dream in color & about once a month I am able to realize I'm dreaming & control the dream for a while.....Those are the BEST ! I've done dream research & participated in dream studies. I love the word "dream" !

Last dream that included my Soul was I had parked & entered a large shopping mall, when I went to leave & find my Soul I couldn't, I walked around that mall twice getting very frustrated but I realized I wasn't physically sore or tired, which I would have been, it's then I figured I was in a dream but never got control. I went back inside mall & found security who told me this happens all the time & it's always possible my Soul got stolen as they drove me around on their golf cart. I was looking for those blue lights I have on the side markers. Awoke soon afterwards.
The detail of my dreams are so intense they seem like short movies. That last particular Soul dream seemed like about 2 hours long, but in real time I would guess might have been 10 minutes

*I fly & land like the guy in Greatest American Hero
*Cars never work right, won't steer , won't go , won't stop
*Romance is always my 1st love, Laura, my ex of 25 yrs & mother of my kids ( she is still a hottie @ 50+ )
*Few of the close people I have lost have been in some memorable dreams that were very very intense

1 - 10 of 10 Posts