Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,998 Posts
Hank these are great photos. Those Soul scuff plates look sooo good too!!!

Reactions: Hank3

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hank these are great photos. Those Soul scuff plates looks sooo good too!!!
Thanks, Geo. They turned out really nice. I went ahead and snipped the wires but left enough to splice them if I decide I want the bling (which I will not...LOL).

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,004 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
You have camera skills, your soul looks great. I guess I'll have to play around with my camera so I can try to get some nice pics too just incase I have to compete against you in ROTM.

Well done.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate the kudos everyone. I know how much I appreciate seeing other people's rides, so figured I'd return the favor. Photo skills are relatively novice, but I have picked a few things from looking at car mags/websites and other forums' owners' galleries over the years. It's a mild hobby...as much as a hobby can be had with a 2-year-old.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great shots! Like those Aries mats. ~goes snooping for mats~

A bit of pocket fuzz from my Note3!
The Aries mats have been great so far. I have appreciated them giving the already impressive interior a more upscale look and feel. Keeping them clean has been easy - simply vacuum and wipe down with damp cloth.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Looking fantastic! Some great photos there, and a very nice Soul to go along with that camera talent.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Installed WeatherTech Window Deflectors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Let me guess... You like taking pictures?? Those look like professional shots. Great looking Soul you got there.

Greg

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let me guess... You like taking pictures?? Those look like professional shots. Great looking Soul you got there.

Greg
Thanks.

I do like to dabble a little bit every once in a while...but not often enough with a two-year-old :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts