Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need to get together next week-end sometime to go over what we need to do/ bring, to prepare ourselves for the International meet in 2 week-ends?
I have an appointment Saturday morning so should be good at about 11:30 or so.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it depends if Soul God and Soul Sailor will be there to greet us.
Timbits for Buster will be available in exchange for Spider Flavored Coffee ;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
spider flavoured coffee?.... i had a wasp in my sandwich yesterday - is that something similar?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, wherever it turns out to be.

Everyone come to this! Our showing at Nextmod was a touch on the weak side, even with our new member coming out. I know it was the long weekend, but those of us who went had a good time. I had to grab the first hamburger since Marc didn't get in line!

2011 Soul 4u Manual
Edition

_Our car's webpage: SoulTrain's favorite Soul linkshttp://www.garytownshend.com/Soul

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, wherever it turns out to be.

Everyone come to this! Our showing at Nextmod was a touch on the weak side, even with our new member coming out. I know it was the long weekend, but those of us who went had a good time. I had to grab the first hamburger since Marc didn't get in line!

2011 Soul 4u Manual
Edition

_Our car's webpage: SoulTrain's favorite Soul linkshttp://www.garytownshend.com/Soul
But were you caught on film sprinting like a rabid dog, hamburger in hand trying to find somewhere to hide so you didnt have to share it with monkey man?.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
did i miss the pre-pre-meet?
Absolutely, probably not. We should get you on Skype so we can discuss your swimming style as you go over the Falls in the bottle. It's important you do it with panache.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heard on the early news this morning that some guy while attempting to commit suicide, jumped into the frigid waters in front of the Horseshoe Falls and made the plunge OVER the Falls and SURVIVED.

There's hope for you yet tempest ;)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Heard on the early news this morning that some guy while attempting to commit suicide, jumped into the frigid waters in front of the Horseshoe Falls and made the plunge OVER the Falls and SURVIVED.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Absolutely, probably not. We should get you on Skype so we can discuss your swimming style as you go over the Falls in the bottle. It's important you do it with panache.
I have been diving off the wardrobe for weeks in practise...... not hit my target once.... pity really, i used to be called dead eye dick.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
You must be losing your eye................hey that would make you.....................:p

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Does Don want to help me with my Redline hood prop installation? If I ever get it in the mail? For nearly $40 shipping cost I would have expected expedited shipping, I was hoping for Friday arrival so I could put it on during the long weekend but it still hasn't arrived? At this rate my CAI purchased three days later for half the shipping cost will be here before it!! URG!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts