Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up with the Hamstar SE yesterday (right off the showroom floor) after the dealer realized it was a better deal than a Soul+ with all the goodies that I wanted. Got everything but the body kit for $4K less and ended up with leather seats (didn't really want them but hey I love the seat warmers and I won't refuse them). Dealer offered to remove the stickers but in the end I decided that whats the point of having a SE w/o the stuff that makes it a special edition. So the stickers are staying.

Dealer is installing the remote start and auto dimming rearview mirror in two weeks and tossed in the all-weather mats, cargo net and cargo liner. The all-weather mats are essential here in the Pacific NW with all the rain we have. I'll take the special edition mats, bag them up and toss them in the storage compartment to keep them nice and clean for summer (that brief 6 weeks between Independence Day and Labor Day).

Was kind of bummed out when I realized last night that the mood lighting didn't include anything other than lighted speakers. I could have sworn that when I was the car earlier in the week that there were colored lights up under the dashboard area. But there aren't - so installing some might end up being a shop project for my son. Of course he has now asked if I will drop him off at school (guess the Hamstar is cooler than an '06 Dodge Ram now).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts