Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone!

I'm Tyler, I live in Loudoun County, VA, and I just bought The 'Molten' Hamstar Edition Soul today. Fired UP.

I'll be taking the 'star stickers off (leaving the side stripes on though) because I think they're kind of girly, but other than that I am absolutely enamored with my car. The new school creative edge coupled with the versatility in cargo space etc is what got me- I love going on road trips and surfing/snowboarding.

Anyway, great to be here! Cheers guys.

~T

PS - Shout out to MightyJohn and Hideki, I've already gotten SO much out of your input and I've only been here a day. Nicely done!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome jonestyler22 and we are glad to have your input to our forum. We are looking forward to your "Soul" adventure.

Rod

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome!:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey Jonestarr, what did it end up costing you? i also was ready to buy a 'hamstar' edition, but the dealer would only discount it 500.00. i did find a dealer in upstate NY that sold me the 'tiger edition' for 18,300, more than 3000 off sticker. plus its got everything you'd want or can get in a soul. just love the car, but its really my wife's, as she gets to drive it to work. just arrived are the headlight accents and mudflaps, all from kia. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts