Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just wanted to show you guys and gals a few pictures of the Hamstar T-shirt that Lexi from Hamstar Clothing sent me. She contacted me a week or two ago and said she wanted to send me a free shirt for being a Kia Soul fan and as a promo because of the recent commercial.

I ordered it and it arrived today. Came in black with the cool Hamstar graphic on the front and equally nice logo on the back. I'm a designer so these things get me excited, typography and logos are some of my favorite things.

Had to order it for my son as I'm a XX kinda guy and largest they had for free was X. Came with couple stickers, one of which I may try to stick somewhere noticeable. Probably not the kind for cars though.

I also liked the shiny bag it came in with the Hamstar logo sealing up the back, very nice.

The shirts have some weight to them, don't seem cheap at all. I'm sure my son will like it a lot, he loves t-shirts and anything to do with games or that seems unique. And these seem pretty unique, at least for now.

I'm pretty sure I will be placing an order for one or two that fit me in a few. I really love the design.

Here are a few pictures below.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Pretty freaking cool, kinda pricey though. Im a fashion merchandising major when Im not forecasting for the Air Force and being a simple screen print definately a good profit margin on these, but pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Not sure. I thought they offered to everyone. Maybe because we have more posts and they new we would tell everyone about it??

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Recieved mine about a week ago. Great quality and my wife likes it. She says a hoodie is in order, but I want a hat. Maybe both will be in the future?? Hint hint wifey.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's awesome! I think the Hamstar stuff is pretty neat, although quite pricey... I'd LOVE to get the custom hamstar badge if they make it :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I never thought who they offered it to. I didn't see anyone post but a couple people through email told me they got the same offer. Sorry if I stirred something up.

My son wore it to school today and he said he got a handful of people who liked it and a few who wanted to know what it was about. Asked him if he liked it and he gave me the thumbs up.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I was one of the LUCKY individuals to receive a complimentary Tee from Hamstar. Just received my Red tee yesterday. I also took advantage of Hamstar's $20(+ free shipping) sale on tees and purchased the Limited White tee with Black printing. If you hurry the sale is still on (it was only supposed to be on for 2 days).

Will have to take pics of my new tees but waiting for the weather to be cooperative.

Thanks so much Lexi. :D:D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
They are very nice Shirts....very well made. Would like a hoodie myself. (probably too old tho...lol).

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
No way tempest, the hoodies are freshly new...;)
I would like a hoody too..and I'm older than you, I think? (17)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Some pics at the office this morning (Friday, October 1st)..Casual Fridays.

Sporting my Limited Tee from Hamstar. Still need to take pics of my Red Tee which I received complimentary from Lexi and Hamstar.

My Work Station (see tempest, I do actually work..lol)

First time sporting my Limited White Tee:

·
Registered
2020 EX Premium; 2010 4uSX
163 Posts
Haha Marc, I used to put rearview mirrors above my monitor too! Hate people sneaking up on me.

Now I have these shiny chrome desk lamps so I don't need real mirrors.

I emailed Hamstar this week to suggest they make green Ts, and maybe something with v-neck.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
For some reason, people like to sneak up on me and scare the bejeebers out of me..hence the rear view mirrors.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
LOL...just as untidy as mine :eek:

Hey, you have Photoshop 7.0 opened.
You doing mods to your tempest?

What is the software you are running on the right? Are you into Architectural, Electrical or Mechanical?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts