Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Palm Springs California I took early retirement So, I have to make smart financial decisions well I bought a new 2014 Kia Soul Kale Green 6 speed and traded it in as the 2017 souls were arriving at the dealerships I got such a Deal the 2014 kept it value and Kia offered Me O down and 0.9% 72 months finance. The new 2016 Kia soul is Base Model 6 speed white There is no other new vehicle that comes close in Value then the Kia Soul. I am so impressed with the comfort, the gas mpg, and My 2 little rescue Dogs can stretch out when I set the front passenger seat all the way flat and the rear seats down They have an entire Dog Walk They Love That Soul more than McDonlds Burgers We are all Happy Go Lucky

Attachments

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,536 Posts
Thanks for sharing your soul lifting story! It really is a great multipurpose vehicle. Congrats on your new 2016 stick shift!

·
Registered
2015 Base AT (1.6) Dirty Asphalt color ("titanium")
665 Posts
Welcome to the hamster house! Most of us like 'em too (otherwise, why would we be here?). Not only can rescue dogs stretch out, if you view old threads you'll find we've got people who stretch out as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts