Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, been stalking the forums for a few weeks getting tons of information on Souls. We finally sold our car and signed the papers on our own SOUL last week! It still has not arrived at the dealer as of today but they gave us a 2010 + Bright Silver to drive until ours arrives. Im really liking it so I can only imagine how much Im going to love ours when it arrives. DH is a starwars freak, so our SOUL's name is Vader.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome to the forum with your first posting and congratulations on your purchase. With you driving the 2010+ for a while before yours arrives you will notice quite a difference when you start driving the 2012 +.

Mine is similar to the US + model only here in Canada its called the 2u or 4u depending on the equipment. Did you get a manual or automatic?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats on making the leap to a Soul. You'll be in love once you actually have your own. Vader is a great name for a vehicle, especially if it's black! Mine is Molten red, but I like to think more of it as a Cardinals red. GO CARDS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the forum with your first posting and congratulations on your purchase. With you driving the 2010+ for a while before yours arrives you will notice quite a difference when you start driving the 2012 +.

Mine is similar to the US + model only here in Canada its called the 2u or 4u depending on the equipment. Did you get a manual or automatic?
Sorry, automatic. I forgot to add that to my side bar info!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on making the leap to a Soul. You'll be in love once you actually have your own. Vader is a great name for a vehicle, especially if it's black! Mine is Molten red, but I like to think more of it as a Cardinals red. GO CARDS!
Yep, black is what we have. I love it, can't wait to drive it! As you can imagine there are quite a few red cars around STL being Cardinal Nation and all. My aunt actually just order the '12! in Molten, it's hot!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts