Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just found this forum so I decided to join. I bought a 2014 base model soul October of this year. I do like the vehicle since it was my first new purchase. I truly stumbled upon here looking at the offroad soul that was featured member of the month in april 2013 i believe. I have some questions about the soul since not many people in my area have one let alone any kind of customizaions. Hopefully people in this forum are helpful and patience with the newbie.. lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome! People are fine with "newbies" here, we were all one at one point :) Unless you post a question that's been answered repeatedly, so make sure you search first :)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!! :applause:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. I will try my best as I am doing all of this from my mobile device. Shaved the internet bill for the Soul payment. Im in Western Kentucky around the Madisonville area. All there is here are coal mines so there are a lot of trucks, few cars but more trucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all. I will try my best as I am doing all of this from my mobile device. Shaved the internet bill for the Soul payment. Im in Western Kentucky around the Madisonville area. All there is here are coal mines so there are a lot of trucks, few cars but more trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts