Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, folks, and hello from Kansas City. I got the Soul+, Alien green. Its pretty great, but have not taken delivery yet, as we are in the midst of a major winter storm, and I thought it best to wait until the roads were not icy to drive it home from the dealer. I must say, the Kia dealership I dealt with was a great business. No heavy pressure at all, they let the Soul sell itself. I can't wait to pick it up and bring my baby home

·
Registered
173 Posts
kansascitysoul,
Treat your new baby well and good idea not to drive it in a storm :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey kansascitysoul

Congrats on your purchase. I will keep a lookout for you on the roads here in KC. I live in midtown by KU Med Center and work up north by the airport. I will keep my eyes open for an Alien cruising about. I have the Java Exclaim model which I love so far. I bought mine on 3/12/09 which was the first day they got them on the lot (I was a bit anxious to get mine). I love it so far....hope to run into you someday out and about in KC >

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in old northeast, but am always in midtown/crossroads/downtown. I love my new baby. I've seen a few people stop and point as I drive by, so its definitely getting attention. I hope the car is a success, but I also like being one of the select few who have them now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, had my Alien ! for about a year now. Remarkable little car. We really enjoy it. Are there any Soul clubs in KC? It seems to be unique and should garner loyalty from all its drivers. Don't you think?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome to KSF! :)

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
I used to live in Platte City. I was a teacher in KCMO. Taught at Central High School.

Enjoy the (no so new anymore) ride. What's it like a year or so into it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts