Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know where to get the Green soul bumper protector at? I've only seen the all black. I have a 2017 plus. Alien II

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Like this but green.

Interesting, not what I thought you were after at all (I thought you were looking for a front bumper protector). We can check with CARid on here to see what they have. I wouldn't mind one of those also, but in red. where have you looked already?

·
Registered
146 Posts
For sure the 'soul' is printed in red on the black?
Not that 'soul' and patern are cut out of black, and red is of the bumper beneath?

·
Registered
518 Posts
It is a cut out so you see the body color. Not available for Gen2 though. Perhaps you can have someone laser cut "SOUL" into one side of the Gen2 protector??

·
Registered
958 Posts
It is a cut out so you see the body color. Not available for Gen2 though. Perhaps you can have someone laser cut "SOUL" into one side of the Gen2 protector??
If you were really good you would cut it by hand with an exacto knife.
Don't look at me, I can't do that. :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found this , which may not be the look you looking for .

Personally I like, it matches the "protection" inside the hatch and if it gets scuffed up , I don't think it would look that bad. It's looks like it should be scuffed up a bit ;). Only Problem is, It's in Russia though they ship.On a side not they say is doesn't fit a 2017 but it works on a 2016, aren't they the same car ? (maybe not in Europe ?)

Also found this which looks pretty heavy duty. I'm more about the protection then the look, as long as it doesn't look to awful.

Finally , What's a person have to do to find this stuff in North America ? If you have, please let me know.

Cheers
Blair

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
872 Posts
There is a rear bumper change in 2017-19 Kia Souls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts