Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some SOB stole one of my caps while I was at work....So being the loyal Kia Soul owner I stopped by the dealer on my way home and Wow they wanted 15 dollars for a set of 4.....:eek: So I will make do with a chrome one from the auto parts store......

·
Registered
556 Posts
Wow! That is ridiculous! What you could do is go to local places that have air, and search the ground for valve stem caps that people leave. Even though green caps generally mean the tires are nitrogen filled, many, many people are dumb enough to add air to them. You could always fight fire with fire and steal a valve stem cap from another Soul on the dealer lot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
One of my local KIA dealerships lifted 2 of mine when my car was in for maintenance. They then told me my car didn't come with them :D

Guys, just stay home and go on unemployment if you're going to be that bad at your jobs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bob,if you come to Ft. Myers sometime stop and see me @ Galeana Kia on Rt.41 and I'll give you a handful of green caps...

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
That is what I like to hear...some good old fashioned customer service. Glad to know you are on the forum!!

Bob,if you come to Ft. Myers sometime stop and see me @ Galeana Kia on Rt.41 and I'll give you a handful of green caps...

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
beware that if you replace the caps with metal ones - they can corrode and stick onto the valve stems.... other people have had that happen on here and its cost them a fortune to have the valves replaced.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
cant remember where the thread is - but i think it was the aluminum ones that corroded on....might pay you to check them and add a smear of copper grease.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts