Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I took a test drive yesterday here in Fort Worth a Soul ! auto which was loaded. I love the 315 watt enhanced sound system, it drives on the road really good and the 2.0 motor and auto tranny is quite nice, the two tone black/tan plaid interior is my favorite-it was matched with the dark silver-I am undecided on exterior color. I like everything about it and have started working towards my soul later this year-I will test drive before that again:cool:. Really glad to be a member as well:D.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome to the forums gbiggcellus! I'm looking forward to see some pics of your future Soul posted here soon.

This vehicle is awesome, has good looks and drives great! It's a real fun car, simlar to Mini, but much more affordable.

Let us know when you buy it! cheers!;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Don't have one yet but I am 85% in on color options with the ! for sure-in Dune or Vanilla w/ the tan/black houndstooth interior in the close future.

·
Registered
153 Posts
welcome to the club:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good luck on the color choice!! That was my predicament as well... I knew I loved the houndstooth interior, but didn't know what I wanted for the outside. The only thing I woulda been 100% on would have been PINK!! God knows they'll probably put out that option now that I've bought my Titanium... :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts