Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Can some one photoshop them on the soul. Also can you use different colors of soul to see if they look good. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am technologicly retarded, if some one on here would be kind enough to help out, found some on american ebay but not in the uk.

i like the white soul but baught a black one because here we cant have certain options on the other models

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Just Greeno........I have a good representational power. It will look weird crazy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
"steelers wheels"

No gots any Phototshop on my work PC but this paint paste pic tells the story..

I think its Classy, anybody else??:eek:

·
Registered
124 Posts
not classy - naff! sorry but these wheels are chav city...:eek:
My Geography is either not up to snuff.. Or Me 2 ignorant of the lingo..

Google "Chav City">>
1 link reference to GTA ( i should known.. was video related :)
and for the rest of us:
'chav' (slang) - a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion; Chavs usually wear designer labels including the chav favourite 'Burberry', and if they’re girls, very short skirts, large hoop earrings and stilettos.

Chavs see branded baseball caps as a status symbol and wear them at every opportunity. Normally found hanging around shopping centres.

Also known as Townies, Kevs, Hood Rats, Charvers, Steeks, Stigs, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Chorer, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Kappa Slappers, Scallies, and Spides. Also known as Neds in Scotland, knackers & skangers in Ireland, and Guidos in the USA

Now that the context is straightened out, I would have to agree wit Soul2soul, but hey Greeno~ dont sweat the opinions of other soulsters, whats impotant is what you want.. 1 mans poison is anothers pleasure and all that.. I Got grief from a Buddy for installing interior lights.. Fine man you dont need to ride innit :)

I am waiting to see the lowered Souls from east LA with the dingleberries and little dog w/ bouncy head in the back and Jesus riding on the dash board..

whatever floats your Boat!

Roll ON!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooo dear. i think im glad i saw that. thank you.
i think it does look incredably chavy. to flashy and poser for my liking.

may be just chrome wire wheels instead. had some on my old jaguar
xjs i had. which was hot rodded.

but 15"rims with massive rear tyres and little low profile fronts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if your still wondering...

I will be putting on some 24K gold Real Daytons in 15" on my Soul as soon as weather lets me(rain today) I dont know how they will fit yet as adapters for knock offs toss them out a couple inches but am hopping they will fit inside the wheel wells as I feel with music & wheels "To each there own" & I like Daytons .....

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
The gold looks tacky...in my opinion. Also, I doubt your supposed 24k gold rims are real gold at all, especiually not 24k as they would be too soft.

To each their own. I think it looks incredibly fugly.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
OK, just my opinion, tacky doesn't even begin to cover it. Does Dayton make a wire wheel application for the soul? Possibly, but I doubt it. That extra 2 inches sticking out will not only look incredibly stupid but your wheel bearings will not thank you either, not to mention all new ride and handling experiences. Real gold? Yeah, at $1400/oz you betcha.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Yep, gold is VERY expensive. And 24k gold is very soft.

Someone is delusional.

And seriously...there's ugly, butt ugly, and fugly (the f is for a four letter word). Those rims? FUGLY!

·
Registered
3 Posts
well real Daytons are 24K gold plated dont think I posted soild gold as that would be a pretty ****ed-up metal to make into a wheel & yes my wheels are stamped 24K Dayton not that any of that would matter just posting it cause I know it as I run wires on at least one of my cars at all times & & yes a FWD knockoff will fit one of theses with no susp or wheel bearing problems theses cars just take a 5x114-115mm pattern but I did try my wheels & liked the black & Gold but I dont run wheels that stick out as my Daytons are not FWD like some other wire wheels I do have what I went with some 18" KMC" Hot wheel" rims I had left from a 2006 Mustang I had a few years back so now My Soul & My Buick Grand National are both black & both running KMC "Hot Wheel" mags again To each there own be happy with your own cars I dont crave your oprovel & your opinions matter to me as much as mine should matter to you : )

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
First, was 2nd grade your senior year? Ever heard of punctuation? You bring a whole new meaning to the term "run-on sentence".

Secondly, obviously our opinions mean something or...well...you wouldn't have asked for them!

Third...I guarantee you 100% those rims have absolutely no, zero, zilch 24k gold on them anywhere. You need to learn a thing or two about 24k gold.

Fourth...even if they did, they are still the god damned ugliest freaking rims I have ever seen. Hands down. Just understand why you'll be seeing a lot more people laughing in their cars when you start rolling around in those things.

Peace out, bro.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Lol! I like it when people express their opinions no matter how unpopular they may be. Be careful though, some people are very sensitive and may even manage to get the thread pulled.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Honestly, i find the wheels to be revolting. But, by all means, if you're going for the "straight-outta-the-hood and I shoot people out of my window" look, then go for it.

But, to each their own, as everyone else said. Just because some of us think they're ugly, doesn't mean it should matter to you. But, as Jimmy said, you DID ask for a reason...so it obviously does matter.

Good luck on whatever you get though. Be sure to post pics of the finished product.

First, was 2nd grade your senior year? Ever heard of punctuation? You bring a whole new meaning to the term "run-on sentence".
Lmfao. I couldn't get past the second...sent-...er...line of words?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I say GO FOR IT. At a glance, when I saw the picture you placed of the wheels alone, I said No, but to help you along, I superimposed some gold wire wheels on a black Soul and to tell you the truth, it looks GREAT. I too was thinking gansta car but You asked for folks' opinions and you will get all sorts of opinions as you can see.

IT IS YOUR SOUL. Do to it as you please. Don't let others make decisions for you. If you like it and you want it, go for it.

Keep in mind that those will take you days to clean and you really do have to clean them with a toothbrush.

Here's a pic of what it will look like on a Black Soul:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts