Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get their special edition hockey stick stripes replaced and if so how did they come out???? Mine is being done at the dealership for the last couple of days. They were in bad shape, still havent gotten it back yet. Thank god its warrantied :eek:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
What was wrong with your hockey stick? Did you take photos? Curious to know what they looked like.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! Just got a call from the Kia dealer... They said they had to paint the entire door OMG I can't beleive they went that route without notifying me... Will see how it turned out within the hour.... I heard once its sprayed other than from the factory you can always tell is that true??.... :eek:

Never posted pics on here is it easy??? I do have pics on my cell phone...

·
Registered
473 Posts
If someone who knows what they're doing is the one doing it, it should turn out nice. Good luck. Post Pics soon.

(You can use a host site like photobucket, then at the top of the comment box theres a yellow square with a mountain in it)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
They painted a whole door to fix a scratch that is gonna be covered up by a big thick stripe....... i think you need to ask them a few more awkward questions....ie what really happened?????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ACTUALLY - The girl who originally called me from the service Dept was way off with her misinformation.... I picked up my ghost soul and the rep there went over my car, it looks great, they only painted the small area where the scratch was which is covered by the stripe anyway they DID NOT PAINT THE ENTIRE DOOR. They only replaced the vinyl piece of the stripe with the scratch. There is a small bubble that the dealer said will come out in the sun. Overall they did a great job, plus they installed an alarm, and did both recalls, the speaker lights, and the steering shaft... Great job SMITHTOWN NY KIA.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts