Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Is that even possible with the way the lenses wrap around the top of the back? Seems to me Gen3 put an end to the spoiler?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks like there’s a vendor on the bay that is offering one.It appears to be the Gen2 wing.

From what I can tell,it looks like the basic roof structure is the same from when I added one on my gen2,and it does look like it would be possible to put it on the 3rd gen.

Been considering it,but kind of thinking something of a different style may “fit” the new look better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didn't think the wing would look all that good on the Soul, and I think it was a Gen 2 I saw and I really liked it. I may consider one for the future. Having a Gen 3 (I think 2019?) I am following the thread to see if anyone has come up with one they would recommend. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,393 Posts
I didn't think the wing would look all that good on the Soul, and I think it was a Gen 2 I saw and I really liked it. I may consider one for the future. Having a Gen 3 (I think 2019?) I am following the thread to see if anyone has come up with one they would recommend. Thanks.
A 2019 is a gen 2, 2020 is the first year for the gen 3. The wing for the 2019 is the same for all other gen 2s, I believe. OEM will work and there are a whole host of other offerings that are just as good. Lots of threads here about them also.

·
Registered
317 Posts
A little off track, but oh well.

Saw a Civic the other day with 2 wings on the back. One low above the trunk and another one higher up.
I thought, cool a biplane. :biggrin:

Then I thought they were some kind of tard. LOL.

·
Registered
431 Posts
They don't seem to have Neptune Blue yet..... I couldn't find it anyway.
The spoiler in the above pics is black. Owner decided to not paint match...not sure why. Maybe impatience and didn't care about color matching; or likes the black on blue contrast since there are other OEM gloss black bits scattered throughout.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The spoiler in the above pics is black. Owner decided to not paint match...not sure why. Maybe impatience and didn't care about color matching; or likes the black on blue contrast since there are other OEM gloss black bits scattered throughout.
It looks good. I had considered the black for a rear spoiler when I got the car, but I'd rather go with a color match.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Gen2 spoilers were eventually offered in painted colors at dealers. It's probably just a matter of time for Gen 3..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
randyave
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing