Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for guidance on bulb replacement on S model Soul with large headlight reflector lamp housing. Looks like H19 is a brand new bulb category and cant find ANY replacement or upgrade info on the web. Would LOVE to upgrade to LED, but no luck.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm confused. So the bulbs are not legit or incorrect size? etrailer has been and is a very reputable online seller.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is not an explicit, application-specific SKU. It appears to be lumped into a general designation for an application. It might fit, bit since this is the ONLY match I've found from ANY manufacturer, its highly unlikely that this listing is specific for this brand new bulb type.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'll wait for Sylvania to list a replacement bulb. They make one heck of a replacement bulb. I've had them on my last two cars. (over a ten year period)

:cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
These are the leds I put in my kia

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know it's base-compatible, but apparently the light spread is allot different than the H19. How is the overall performance with this LED?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can see the road much better! The led is very bright and I never get flashed for too much glare Except if my high brights are on...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know it's base-compatible, but apparently the light spread is allot different than the H19. How is the overall performance with this LED?
Top lights are flashbacks

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul LX
17 Posts
I'll wait for Sylvania to list a replacement bulb. They make one heck of a replacement bulb. I've had them on my last two cars. (over a ten year period)

:cool:
Have you checked to see which Sylvania bulb fits? I keep getting H13 from their website, but then on Amazon I get a flag that says this bulb does not fit your vehicle! Manual says H19.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts