I had a hard time figuring out bulb sizes for this car so I thought I would post this to help people. The bulb sizes are in bold in parenthesis next to their location on the vehicle. I also included the products I used.
- Headlights (H13) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZDLKT9/ (Used beamtech on both my souls and they have been really good for the price. YOU DO HAVE TO ADJUST THEM IF YOU HAVE REFLECTORS.)
- Front Turn Signal (1157) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QK7XGLW/ (I use switchbacks, so they are white by default and turn amber when flashing. I keep my parking lights on 24/7 so they act as DRL.)
- Side Markers (x2 - 194) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077W9J1KV/ (Auxito is a very good LED brand and I use them for quite a few lights on the car.)
- Brake Light (1157) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076YVS361/ (Endpage is another good brand from my repeated trial and error. I had rear turn signals by them until I changed them out for another pair which I talk about below. Tech/Primo package people ignore.)
- Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light (x9 - 194) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074M5PTND/ (Another Auxito product. Each tail light requires 2 each and the 3rd brake light requires 5. Tech/Primo package people ignore.)
- Reverse Light (921) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0728DYR9H/ (Another Auxito product.)
- License Plate Light (x2 - 194) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JLWGQX/ (Another Auxito product.)
- Rear Turn Signal (1156) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076JKFZHC/ (I did have Endpage turn signals but I didn't want to install resistors in the rear since they get VERY VERY hot and would be too close to plastic so I remembered @Hank3 posted these once and decided to give them a try. These did solve the hyper flash issues along with having resistors up front but these lights are EXTREMELY BRIGHT. I would compare them to Halogen headlights in brightness.)
- Sun Visor, Map, Dome, and Trunk Light (x7- 31mm Festoon) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074M5Z9YX/ (Another Auxito product. Sun Visor lights are going to give you some trouble.)
- Glove Box Light (36mm Festoon) - https://www.amazon.com/AUXITO-Extremely-Chipset-Festoon-Replacement/ (Another Auxito product. Why KIA used a different size bulb here is beyond me.)
- Load Resistors - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UNG3EXQ/ (When installing load resistors keep them from any plastic. You can use self drilling screws to screw them into the frame or if somebody else has another safe way to mount them. Also needle nose pliers will be needed to work with these.)
- Driver Side Wires - Black Ground and Blue/Orange (Read below.)
- Passenger Side Wires - Black Ground and Red/Orange (Thanks to @Hank3 for helping me to figure out the wires. Also they are the same for the projector and reflector housing.)
- Total Cost - $426.38 (Cost including returned items.) $219.76 (Current Setup.) $206.62 (Returned Items that weren't to liking and or poor quality.)
- Thoughts - The moment I bought the car I got the headlights and planned to leave it at that like my last soul but one day going to lunch with some co-workers one noticed I had a blown brake light on my driver side which was odd as this car was brand new(later found out housing had a short and was replaced under warranty) at the time so that's when I decided to order LED replacements instead of getting a halogen replacement and once I got the new LEDs installed the tail lights looked off so I decided to change all the lights to LED. I also got limo tint (5%) on my car so the interior is MUCH darker so I decided to do the interior also. Unless you are a DIYer I do NOT recommend doing this.
- Miscellaneous - I don't have any info on the bulb size for fogs so if someone would be so kind to post that I will update the thread.