Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm Maz and ive had my Soul for two years now. ive owned Kias for over 10 years and have learned all the ins, outs, tricks and foibles with these cars :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome Maz! :)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
G'day Mate!

A hardy Welcome from Florida, USA.

I like the car. It looks almost like mine.
But it's screaming, "Stripe Me!"

A little accent stripe (RED) down the side of the car, would go Great with those red-stripe tires.
Eh Mate?

All white cars (I've had five of them now) just cry out for a little accent. Some blue cars too.

Cheers Mate!
TM :cool:

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
welcome to the forum from Ontario, Canada. Will be interesting to hear comments/questions/answers from someone from Australia.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yes! i wholeheartedly agree, white cars do need to be broken up! Fortunately my best mate is a sign writer dealing with car wraps, various vinyls etc. and im gettin my car rally striped very soon like this... hes saying red, im saying black $(KGrHqZHJE8FD(DWeKhQBQ2HT)f35g~~60_1.JPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to the forum from Ontario, Canada. Will be interesting to hear comments/questions/answers from someone from Australia.
well i have pulled the car apart twice. being a robotic engineer im quite inquisitive so i know the car back to front

1 - 7 of 7 Posts