Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been following the soul ever since I was on a trip in Korea and actually got to see it in person at the airport (when leaving the country aaarrggh), after numerous Soul ads that have now been posted all over the web.

I cant wait to see this downunder, cause i'm looking to replace my '02 Rav4 3 door since a 3 door pajero is a bit hmmmmmm.

Anyways glad to see that other people out there are drooling after this car like me. But i am jealous that you all get to see it soon, i'm still unsure if it will hit oz, i've heard March all the way thru to May for a release date, so as you can guess i look like this now :( but good to be on here all the same

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome to the Soul Forums Dave!

The Soul would be a great replacement for your old Rav4. Do you drive the 2wd or 4wd model?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Himi,

The rav is a 4wd, I know the soul is only FWD, but at least it'll save weight, and it'll look awesome to boot.

Tossing up between the Red, Brown or Orange at this stage, but still have to wait and see what actually is coming to australia. you know anyone in oz that has details on our specs (i hate reading other countries versions, makes me soo jealous).

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi ya Dave.
It's neat, at least on my screen, that you post time is your local time. I'm on Central time USA. About 9:08am here.
I don't remember precisely the time difference. But you are almost tomorrow I believe?

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
Hi ya Dave.
It's neat, at least on my screen, that you post time is your local time. I'm on Central time USA. About 9:08am here.
I don't remember precisely the time difference. But you are almost tomorrow I believe?
do you realize your replying to a thread that is 7-1/2 years old :surprise: - I don't think you are going to get a response from the OP!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts