Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

Registered
72 Cents a litre beats the hell out of $1.34 a litre which is where it was not too long ago.
As conwelpic pointed out you did not factor in the exchange rate.

Pat.
Plus, Canada is a different country with different, I believe higher, gas taxes. Apples and oranges comparison

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
Exchange rate? What on earth would a Fl boy know or even care about that?
We only deal in good ol' US Dollars.

:cool:

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
And today, the popular price down the boulevard, was just $1.85 per gal.
My car and all my spare gas cans are already full, so I can't really take advantage of the low prices. Oh well.....

The governor has ordered all my favorite watering holes closed, so I really don't have anywhere to go anyway.
I just sit here working on my computer and watching Ancient Aliens on TV. lol

:cool:

Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
I just sit here working on my computer and watching Ancient Aliens on TV
I love the Ancient Aliens, gas prices were unheard of during that time.
Will they be back?

Registered
Lowest I have seen is just under $3 at the no name stations, and $3.09 at a known brand place. Of course if you don't shop around you can easily pay another dollar per gallon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
Yesterday, I had to make a trip to our local Airport. Along the way I passed at least a dozen gas station, and every one was advertising regular gas (with 10% Ethanol) at $1.85 per US Gallon. I only regret that I don't have any empty gas cans that I could fill up.
For that trip, I logged 35 miles and according to the gauge on the car, I got 40.x MPG. It was pretty much a slow roll, with no high speeds and no jack rabbit starts, but a b'zillion stop lights. lol
Once again, my little Jem comes through with some really great MPG. She's such a Jewel.

Y'all stay healthy now, Y'hear?
FLH :cool:

Registered
2020 Soul LX with 3 pedals!
Am holding at half a tank of Gas am in Anderson Ca. Yesterday I installed a Alpine car radio into my 2014 KIA Soul. I bought the KIA in Feb. 29th from car gurus website near by, thisi my car, this was my deal! LOl I love the car folks its a 6 speed standard ineradicable on gas,I love the room too, for 1 person this is heaven compared to the 2011 Focus 4 door was driving, this is my 1st Kia owned, love it so far with only 56,000 on it. The cheapest gas found so far is 2.95 not bad I heard supposed to drop soon .88 cents less (??)
Congratulations on the new to you soul. This is the gen 3 (2020 and up) general discussion board. If you are looking for posts specific to your 2014 feel free to look in the gen 2 forums. We are still debating oil change intervals, gas milage, what certain buttons do and generally if this odd behavior is typical or not. The gen 2 group has already discussed the and have write up鈥檚 for most everything.

Registered
Discussion Starter #53
Gas Prices, gentlemen! It's not relevant to any Gen level. Let's stay on topic! Eh?

The lowest price I've seen, so far, is $1.75 per US Gal. With my Shell card, I get a 6 cents per gal discount, so that makes the price I pay, $1.69.

I just wish I had a few more 5 gal cans that I could fill up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #55
If I remember correctly, Ky, has always had good gas prices.
At those prices, there shouldn't be an empty gas can in Ky.
What are you paying now, in N.Y.?

Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
Gas Buddy says it's $1.24 at Circle K and Costco this morning. Highest is $1.86. Toledo area.

Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
Gas price drops to $2.39 in Portland and Oregon will allow drivers to pump their own gas until April 11!
I think I have plenty to last till the 12th.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts