Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1.79 right over the border a few miles away in Ohio. Here it is 2.52 got to love PA taxes. Went to OH and got 50 gallons a couple days ago for 1.88. should have waited
They're out of water and paper, but Costco's in Southern California still have plenty of gas! Yesterday their low octane is $2.89, high octane $3.09. That's the lowest I've seen in over a year.
Wow, here in Dallas gas ranges from $1.58 to $1.75.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,611 Posts
Slummed it today and filled up at Kroger $2.45 (included 35c rewards). I usually get Top Tier but once a year, a tank or two before oil change, get non top tier cheapy gas because I throw that bottle of Techron in this tank.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
$2.99 in Santa Clarita, CA .... at COSTCO. Still way over $3/gal at even the no name/low price stations.

CA adds apx $1/gal for taxes & fees.
Welcome LLSin!

Yes, the same here in Washington State. We have the just about the highest gas taxes in the nation, about $1.45/gallon. So the bottom will probably be about $2.79ish for non top tier.

Those folks in Texas get some pretty good deals on gas! Yee Haw!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yesterday, I saw the price per gallon for Regular Unleaded (Ethanol added) gasoline as low as $1.88, at one station. While the popular price at most stations was $2.04 per gal. I'm pretty sure that High Mileage drivers will love that. Even the price for Diesel fuel was way down. The truckers must be loving that.

So what's the current price per gallon in your neck of the woods?

:cool:
Here in Central Maine it ranges from $1.68 to a little over $2 a gallon as of 3/18/2020

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
474 Posts
Slummed it today and filled up at Kroger $2.45 (included 35c rewards). I usually get Top Tier but once a year, a tank or two before oil change, get non top tier cheapy gas because I throw that bottle of Techron in this tank.
That sounds like a good plan. I can fit this in with my 10,000 mile CRC run on Hwy. 6, before my annual oil change.

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
474 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just in the last week it has dropped 10 cents here in north-central West Virginia. Was $2.05/gal - now $1.95/gal.

Nowhere to go, though. Everything is closed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am holding at half a tank of Gas am in Anderson Ca. Yesterday I installed a Alpine car radio into my 2014 KIA Soul. I bought the KIA in Feb. 29th from car gurus website near by, thisi my car, this was my deal! LOl I love the car folks its a 6 speed standard ineradicable on gas,I love the room too, for 1 person this is heaven compared to the 2011 Focus 4 door was driving, this is my 1st Kia owned, love it so far with only 56,000 on it. The cheapest gas found so far is 2.95 not bad I heard supposed to drop soon .88 cents less (??)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I woulda got 2 gallons at that price 😁
Nice mine is black also, pans are wheels eventually, DC audio sub, amp, red lights in the speaker doors, arm rest fog lights, a few outside decals says soul on em, & rear after market low profile wing , 5 year stretch, Put in an Alpine CDE-170 has the bass engine feature, its loud! But has stock speakers, will be next. Had to buy a spare tire for it, but its okay. Enjoy your KIA like I am :)

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
I saw $1.67 yesterday, it's been dropping a few cents every day.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,536 Posts
1.79 right over the border a few miles away in Ohio. Here it is 2.52 got to love PA taxes. Went to OH and got 50 gallons a couple days ago for 1.88. should have waited
I saw it at about $1.66 at a couple of stations on Secor in Toledo a couple of days ago.

I heard the PA governor is closing the rest stops. Does that mean fuel/food stops on the interstate? I hope not, that's self-destructive 101.

In Seattle/King County

Costco $2.79 or $3.09 Premium
Shell $3.59 reg
Arco $2.99

No free TP, the Caronavirus has left store shelves empty.
Actually it's the panic-stricken hordes who have left the shelves empty. Two things:
1. What in God's name are you going to do with 200 rolls of toilet paper?
2. Doesn't everyone have a faucet at their house? Water comes out of those. o_O

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Am holding at half a tank of Gas am in Anderson Ca. Yesterday I installed a Alpine car radio into my 2014 KIA Soul. I bought the KIA in Feb. 29th from car gurus website near by, thisi my car, this was my deal! LOl I love the car folks its a 6 speed standard ineradicable on gas,I love the room too, for 1 person this is heaven compared to the 2011 Focus 4 door was driving, this is my 1st Kia owned, love it so far with only 56,000 on it. The cheapest gas found so far is 2.95 not bad I heard supposed to drop soon .88 cents less (??)
Congrats on your 6sp stick 2014 Soul. I love mine too. Been rock solid reliable.

You have 2 different black Souls in your attachments and only 1 is a 2014. What's the other one?

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
today went into Trenton, Ontario to shop and it's now down to 78 cents a litre. It was 94 cents just a week ago.
I would need a time machine to find gas prices like that in my area :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
That's somewhere in the $2.72 per US Gallon vicinity. No real bargain. Eh Mate?

:cool:
72 Cents a litre beats the hell out of $1.34 a litre which is where it was not too long ago.
As conwelpic pointed out you did not factor in the exchange rate.

Pat.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts