Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I saw the price per gallon for Regular Unleaded (Ethanol added) gasoline as low as $1.88, at one station. While the popular price at most stations was $2.04 per gal. I'm pretty sure that High Mileage drivers will love that. Even the price for Diesel fuel was way down. The truckers must be loving that.

So what's the current price per gallon in your neck of the woods?

:cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
$2.05 average here in north-central West Virginia for E10 regular, but there's nowhere I want to drive. I certainly don't want to go sleep in a hotel. And, not too long ago, a waiter came to take our order at a national chain steak-house, and he was sweating and wiping his runny nose. We got up and left. Eww!

So, I have both cars full of gas sitting in the driveway while we cook at home and watch old DVDs on TV.

We had a 1-week vacation planned at the Outer Banks NC beach in April, but that's going bye-bye. Maybe this fall, when gas is back up to $2.99. LOL

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
SE Ontario, Canada - got filled up last Friday at 94 cents a litre, cheapest I've seen it in a very long time.

I've notice that for a very long time now that diesel almost consistently is more expensive than gasoline.

WOW, JUST NOTICED I'VE HIT 15,000 POSTS ? (y)?

·
Registered
343 Posts
1.79 right over the border a few miles away in Ohio. Here it is 2.52 got to love PA taxes. Went to OH and got 50 gallons a couple days ago for 1.88. should have waited

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
815 Posts
2.59​
20275 Clackamas Hwy​
Portland, OR​
Mar 14, 9:38 PM​

·
Registered
831 Posts
Here in the Peoples Republic of California, prices are still north of $3

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Russia and the Saudi’s are having a battle right now and bumped production through the roof.Trump is actually stock piling their fuel right now.Gotta love it! Hedge while you can!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,397 Posts
$2.39 a gallon.
A free roll of toilet paper with every fill-up.
In Seattle/King County

Costco $2.79 or $3.09 Premium
Shell $3.59 reg
Arco $2.99

No free TP, the Caronavirus has left store shelves empty.

Reactions: LLSinSCV

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
80.0 cents a litre yesterday in Ottawa.

Pat.

Reactions: 530Soul2MySoul

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've had my fill, of those big slobbering dogs, called Detroit Iron, and I'm just enjoying the heck out of my 2020 Soul.
Gas prices remain low in FL.

:coo:

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
815 Posts
2.59​
20275 Clackamas Hwy​
Portland, OR​
Mar 14, 9:38 PM​
Here's the deal, as Joe would say;
The 2.59 gas is a 10 mile round trip away. My local Shell's are 3.09 w/.40 Fuel Points discount.
Gotta do the math, I don't want to.

Reactions: 530Soul2MySoul

·
Registered
595 Posts
Cheapest in Tallahassee, FL right now is $1.79 (not Top Tier); w/Top Tier $1.99.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul !
8 Posts
Yesterday, I saw the price per gallon for Regular Unleaded (Ethanol added) gasoline as low as $1.88, at one station. While the popular price at most stations was $2.04 per gal. I'm pretty sure that High Mileage drivers will love that. Even the price for Diesel fuel was way down. The truckers must be loving that.

So what's the current price per gallon in your neck of the woods?

They're out of water and paper, but Costco's in Southern California still have plenty of gas! Yesterday their low octane is $2.89, high octane $3.09. That's the lowest I've seen in over a year.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was still seeing most local stations selling gas for $1.99 per gal. yesterday. That's always subject to change.
Using my BP CC, I was able to fill up at my local BP station for $1.90 yesterday (St Patrick's Day).

1 - 20 of 145 Posts