Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Without a lame political discussion. REPEAT! PLEASE, WITHOUT A POLITICAL DISCUSSION, what's the average price for a US gallon of gas where you live today? I'll start it off:

San Diego - $4.29
Las Vegas - $3.71
Maui - $4.51

All time high price in San Diego was $4.69 a gallon in 2008. That should stand for about another 60 days or so at this rate. Up six cents a gallon in the last 24 hours alone.

About the only good I can find in it is the higher it goes, the less drivers on the road which leads to less traffic congestion.

·
Registered
138 Posts
$3.52 a galon for the cheapest grade at Costco, Race Trac and Quick Trip here in Arlington, Tx. It has remained the same price for the past 10 minutes, at least.

Jesus Saves pumps.jpg

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Averaging about 3.50 a gallon here , but Houston's a massive city so currently it actually ranges between 3.30/gallon to 3.60/gallon depending on what area you're in.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk. Pardon errors.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Never ceases to amaze. This is for diesel correct? What is your mileage per gallon tempest?
Yep thats for Diesel, but i do get 48-50mpg. The petrol prices are about 15p a gallon cheaper and the petrol Souls mpg is the same as your 1.6 engines. A few years ago Diesel was cheaper than petrol...until we all started using it!!!!....bloody government!.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Yep thats for Diesel, but i do get 48-50mpg. The petrol prices are about 15p a gallon cheaper and the petrol Souls mpg is the same as your 1.6 engines. A few years ago Diesel was cheaper than petrol...until we all started using it!!!!....bloody government!.
The man said no political discussions! LOL.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts