Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Annual Flagstaff, AZ Meet
June 12-16, 2014
Looking forward to another good year and some new faces. You are welcome to join us.
So far we have members from CA, AZ, NM and Canada are coming together for a fun filled weekend.

Well be staying at the Hotel Aspen, they have a pretty good breakfast and happy hour after 5.
Pool and 2 BBQs to cook up some awesome grub. During the day well be having tons of fun and visiting some majestic places.
Bring your camera......

flagstaff 2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,828 Posts
Sounds like a good time! I would love to come if I can get away from work that is..... :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have a set agenda for Saturday? Thinking about driving up for the day to check it out.

2nd Annual Flagstaff, AZ Meet
June 12-16, 2014
Looking forward to another good year and some new faces. You are welcome to join us.
So far we have members from CA, AZ, NM and Canada are coming together for a fun filled weekend.

Well be staying at the Hotel Aspen, they have a pretty good breakfast and happy hour after 5.
Pool and 2 BBQs to cook up some awesome grub. During the day well be having tons of fun and visiting some majestic places.
Bring your camera......

View attachment 33737

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't think there is anything setup for Saturday yet, but I'll post here if I hear anything.

·
Registered
442 Posts
So this is looking like it's gonna be fun! I just purchased some walkie talkies and finally got my gopro set up with the app and wifi feature. 2 weeks away!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Autoguide App

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
So this is looking like it's gonna be fun! I just purchased some walkie talkies and finally got my gopro set up with the app and wifi feature. 2 weeks away!!!
And of course we expect you to come in first place in whatever you enter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts