Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums from out of Holland.
A service manager from Kia is always welcome.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey Mark, how about a hook up for parts! I'm looking for the US hood deflector. Can you beat kiaparts.com??? I won't post their price but, it's the lowest I've seen.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The canadian hood deflector is better looking.. the american one is UG-LEE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dandy...Thanks again and stop by and say hi, we are only a few blocks from the Sonic.

Saffron...Stand by and I'll get my Parts Manager on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Mark, how about a hook up for parts! I'm looking for the US hood deflector. Can you beat kiaparts.com??? I won't post their price but, it's the lowest I've seen.
PM to be sent. We would be interested in participating in a group buy if enough people are interested.

·
Registered
884 Posts
PM to be sent. We would be interested in participating in a group buy if enough people are interested.
I need to go in for my service pretty soon i will probably do that within the next 2 weeks

and group buys are a plus here! especially for me cause i can just go pick it up no shipping for me woo!!

also i am not sure if you are able to do this or not, but giving a heads up to kia owners about the forums can help expand our soul club we are trying to form! It would greatly be appreciated if you could "give them a push" to this site!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need to go in for my service pretty soon i will probably do that within the next 2 weeks

and group buys are a plus here! especially for me cause i can just go pick it up no shipping for me woo!!

also i am not sure if you are able to do this or not, but giving a heads up to kia owners about the forums can help expand our soul club we are trying to form! It would greatly be appreciated if you could "give them a push" to this site!
No problem. Drop me off some cards or something and I will give them to our Soul owners.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts