Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just couldn't wait and installed my new Clover Fuel Door and Tempest Grill Trim Ring. The fuel door matches my summer rims. Easy to install with just two bolts. It even had the hole for the fuel cap leash. What do you think?
Fuel Door 001 (1280x960).jpg Fuel Door 002 (1280x960).jpg Fuel Door 003 (1280x960).jpg Fuel Door 004 (1280x960).jpg

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
I think they look great Soul Sailor! :goodpost

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
that looks fabulous, never seen anything like that fuel door before - really suits. Nice one SS.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not digging the flower design on it, but I definitely like the style of it better than the standard aftermarket aluminum fuel doors.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not digging the flower design on it, but I definitely like the style of it better than the standard aftermarket aluminum fuel doors.
It matches my clover/flower rims and I am a female so it works for me.. Can't say I would want it if I was a guy either!

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
i like it - i think i'd also like it if they made one with the design imprinted on a transparent backing so that body color would show through -

maybe we could get a really old guy to put one on a black soul - that might give some idea of what they'd look like on a body color backing -

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rims are from Kia. I bought them with the car....for an extra $1400! They were a must though one of those have to have things.
The fuel door is off of Ebay. Marc found it and emailed the picture and it then became a have to have thing. It was a gift for my birthday!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Had a real good look at this at Soul Sailor's birthday bash. It's internally a chromed replica of the stock door complete with fuel cap holder and lock bracket. It's all chromed and the two bolt hinge is in black plastic. A very nice piece and it's going to look way cool once the summer wheels go back on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts