Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I hear you. It seems that the "old stuff" just collects, I have started my collection with the original car mats from two cars, going throw them in the attic for now. The findway mats are so much more superior to them (felt like tissue paper when I took them out). Luckily I did not have to pay for them when I bought the cars.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol ya I got the Soul all weather floormats. Don't really have horrible weather locally here just rain, and I prefer them to carpet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Soulking, thanks for the heads up about the wheels! I did lose out on the ones in SoCal, not surprised, 4 wheels and tires for $350. Who would pass up on that? Anyway, I saw the wheels you're selling and unfortunately, those aren't the way I was going. At this point, I am going to go aftermarket with a little shop up this way for a set of wheels/tires around $750.00 that are exactly what I want. I've looked at wheels for 2 weeks solid and although the price is higher, you have to go with what you like and what you will be happy looking at every time you approach your Soul.
Thanks again,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts