595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fits 2010 and 2011 Kia Souls with the 2.0L motor
Includes:
Header
J-pipe
Instructions
DTH cel fix insert [brand new]

I bought this header during the SH group buy. It was on the car for appr 4yrs for and 15,000mi.

They don’t make these anymore, and they are quite rare. Lots of info on Soul Hamsters.

The header is just back from DTH, it was repaired under warranty, and I paid to have it recoated with ceramic. The J-pipe is included, it looks used, and I don’t know if it has any leaks. If it does, it would be at the flex pipe. That could be replaced, or the pipe used as a template for a new one.

I paid $375 + shipping, a discounted rate for group buy.

Asking $235 including Paypal Fees Local pickup $225 [Milwaukee, WI]
Offers will be considered

Will accept cash, certified check, or Paypal.

Sold as-is, no returns

P1010024.JPG P1010019.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
^^^^No wrong type of 2.0.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buzz, thanks for replying. I've got two items listed. You would think somebody would make an offer. The header itself is close to new, and the Dash-Topper is new.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, yes it is, you can send me an offer by clicking on my name then on "Private Message".

Thank you,
Jeff

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interested? I'm asking Asking $235 including Paypal Fees Local pickup $225 [Milwaukee, WI]

Make me a reasonable offer. I'll eat Paypal fees, you pay for header and shipping.

I need the money.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you interested? Or do you just want to discuss exhaust systems? Either is fine.

Yes I have the DTH muffler, which is still on the car. I have no plans of selling it, it is a fine muffler. And if it goes bad, I have the stock unit, ready to go.

I have mandatory emissions testing this month for plate renewal. Last time the car passed with the header on. I was even thinking about putting the header back on, but 1) I need the money 2) someone stole my jack stands out of my garage. I was looking for them, and they are gone. They didn't take the floor jack, because that I would have missed immediately, and maybe been able to pin down the culprit. It is a nice little header, when it was on, I liked it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was pondering an upgrade and wanted to see how the whole system worked together and why it was removed. I am only inquiring at this point but would come to you if I made a step closer to wanting to do it. Currently upgrading a lot of stuff. Wheels, tires, suspension, brake pads and rotors, searching for a black or titanium hatch.

Next will be performance once thats all finished (hopefully a month) as I like to do the labor myself and am pretty busy.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the header only came off as it had cracked welds. It was repaired by DTH, and I paid them to have it ceramic coated again. I need the money, and I really can't do the install myself, neck and back problems.
I put it on originally, and it was not hard to do. There are instructions from DTH, and step by step, with photos, over at Soul Hamsters. The J pipe is really easy to install, and remove if necessary. Clean it up, spray some high temp silver paint on it, and it should be fine. Reread my original ad for details of sale.
Make me an offer, I want to sell it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make an offer. Make it fair, and I may accept it.

Add some horsepower, these are no longer available. Those that have them, tend to keep them.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dash-Topper is gone. Get your offer in for this performance enhancing Header.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, make an offer, means I may consider taking less than the asking price.

Price reduction, I need to sell this, I have medical bills.

See original ad for details.

New price is:
Asking $195 including Paypal Fees Local pickup $185 [Milwaukee, WI]

Buyer pays shipping. I have the original box, it was shipped in to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts