Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kia Soul Custom Acrylic
Custom manufactured by Diode Dynamics in-house, acrylic plates and inserts are an excellent way to add a custom look to your interior and engine bay. They are available in a number of colors, and come with 3M automotive mounting tape in order to mount them securely in place. They are custom laser-engraved from 1/16" premium acrylic, with enhanced heat resistance and UV stable finish.All acrylic items come with a full 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This item is placed into the front cupholders. You can choose from several designs, or you can add custom text to any design for just $3.00.

Your order will ship same day and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. Every product carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Click To See All Soul Acrylic
Red/white and aluminum/black shown in pictures.We also offer Carbon Fiber and Illuminated Acrylic:
Click To See All Soul Acrylic

Any questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email [email protected]*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!Nick C.Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
36 Posts
Any chance of seeing pictures of the other colors? Especially the black that has been installed?

Also, any chance of having just the SOUL logo instead of the Kia logo, or is that considered custom?

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any change you guys could make a dead pedal? I don't want a complete kit just a dead pedal.
Honestly it'd look good for a couple months but I think the wear and tear on the pedal would scratch it up. This stuff is pretty durable but like anything it can be damaged over time.

Awesome, thanks! Will hold off on ordering until I see some more pictures, or maybe wait for a full set with cupholders and everything.
Those should be available shortly!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Honestly it'd look good for a couple months but I think the wear and tear on the pedal would scratch it up. This stuff is pretty durable but like anything it can be damaged over time.

Oh well, back to the design and build it myself stage again. It's not like I haven't done it before, besides one off stuff makes my car more of an individual.

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually scratch that... just remembered we have T8 aluminum sheet coming in on Monday. I bet we can do one out of that for you!

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a picture of the most popular colors:

I also added all of the color combos we offer on the original title post.

-Michelle

·
Registered
297 Posts
Figured I would post up a picture of my custom change plate. This thing came out great! I had them use the logo from my fire department.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
55 Posts
For the mission plate, does it go on top of the rubber, or does it replace the rubber? Also, how thick is the acrylic? It would be slick if you made these in actual brushed aluminum!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.