Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am finally getting around to selling unneeded/unused stuff! I bought a 2012 Kia Soul Exclaim last year, and have a number of items that I don't need anymore, so here goes:

Carpeted floor mats: Used for the first 340 miles of the cars life, then I got the all-weather floor mats. The all-weather floor mats were not immediately available when I purchased the car, which is why I drove around with the carpeted floor mats for the first few hundred miles. In near-pristine condition. Asking $50+shipping OBO.

Wheel locks: Those were on the wheels when I got the car. I took them off less than a hundred miles later and replaced them with regular wheel lug nuts. Asking $25+shipping OBO.

Tire Mobility Kit: Never been used. No longer need it because I have a spare tire kit now. Kit includes the air compressor, fix-a-flat, and the styrofoam that holds the items. Asking $100+shipping OBO.

Shipping is from zip code 15061, probably via UPS. PM me if you have questions or would like to buy one, two, or all three of the above items. This post will be updated as items are sold.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All of the items are still for sale. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the items, or if you have any questions.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts