Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
鉁达笍BING鉁达笍 Toast's ready, pass the butter!
Today was super cold & freeze outside. I noticed our car was completely frozen.
This is our 1st freeze together.
Took some pictures to share this epic moment with the community馃憣
BTW, Love 馃挊 the Frozen Look! View attachment 136103 View attachment 136104 View attachment 136105 View attachment 136106 View attachment 136107

Where and what were the temps?
We've had so much snow, ice and subzero temps lately that we're no longer in a mood to admire it. Even had to park down the driveway away from the house because the snow/ice build-up might slide off the roof any minute. The snow piles at the end of the driveway are taller than the Soul. 馃槱

Registered
Where?

Registered
That looks freezing rain it is fairy common here in Ottawa and doesn't need to be very cold to get it.

Pat.

Registered

Registered
the snow/ice build-up might slide off the roof any minute.
I hope it did without damage to your roof.

My car got a coating of ice like that overnight in Texas about a year and a half ago.
Maybe late October / early November is not the best time to travel through there. Nasty weather.

Registered
I hope it did without damage to your roof.
It hasn't slid off yet, but after tonight we'll finally get above freezing for a few days so a lot might melt. We replaced the roof last October so the new shingles should have a bit more "bite" than the old shingles did. 馃 We'll still keep the car parked some distance down the driveway just in case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts