Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i broke my left front wheel caliper and now looking for some advice. first where would be a good place to get this part i have a 2014 base model 1.6?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Duh! Why even ask?

Your Kia Dealer.....of course! No one here has one!!!

Who else do you think would be able to get one for a 2014?

And, OH what the heck were you doing that you broke a caliper?
I can't even imagine that!!!

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
...And, OH what the heck were you doing that you broke a caliper?
I can't even imagine that!!!
I can. I can break anything made by man and have the junk yard to prove it. But at this point, I am sure that there are few 2014s in the junk yards, so the dealership or an online OEM outlet is going to be the only place.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I can. I can break anything made by man and have the junk yard to prove it. But at this point, I am sure that there are few 2014s in the junk yards, so the dealership or an online OEM outlet is going to be the only place.
Glad I'm not your wife or kid!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
It's hard to redact something, when It's been quoted so many times.

What I meant to say was "probably your Kia dealer, would be the best place to start....."

I have my own Kia dealer on both EMail and speed dial. They are always my first line of assistance with any issue related to my Kia Soul.

Sorry if my previous post on this topic, was considered by some as a bit 'harsh'.

Cheers Mates!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha thanks im just gonna order it through the dealership and it wasnt covered under my warranty cuz they think it was wheni hit that mailbox but i hit the mailbox like 5 weeks ago and i started to hear the niose like two days ago when i took it to the dealership to get checked on

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
hahaha thanks im just gonna order it through the dealership and it wasnt covered under my warranty cuz they think it was wheni hit that mailbox but i hit the mailbox like 5 weeks ago and i started to hear the niose like two days ago when i took it to the dealership to get checked on

How's the mailbox? Wish you were local then I could have added that mailbox to my photo gallery of mailboxes.
Mailboxes Etc. Photo Gallery by Flo Hendry at pbase.com

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
When the USPS decided to no longer deliver mail on my street, I turned my old red barn mailbox into a bird feeder.
Sorry, no pic's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts