Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my new Soul - but puzzled by that 'european' size front plate cover thing - What are you folks doing with that ? - Does it come off ?

Also just to left of that is a 1 inch hole cut into the painted bumper (white tiger) - with an indent so you can push it in - it rotates in 90 degrees - what the HELL is that for?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have this weird light in the cabin of my car. Every time I open the door, it turns on... what the HELL is that for?

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
You'd think a company selling something as expensive and as complicated as an automobile would provide customers with a booklet or something similar to explain operation and features.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
That bolt is located with the jack and spare tire.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You'd think a company selling something as expensive and as complicated as an automobile would provide customers with a booklet or something similar to explain operation and features.
and it should include instructions on how to program the homelink mirror to my garage door....cant find it anywhere in the blasted book!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
^^^ Don't you hate that? Honestly, everybody KNOWS the correct side is the left side. Not like those silly blokes in the U.K. Sheesh.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
having a 1 inch hole in a bumpter is asking for trouble too..... especially in the seedier areas of manchester.....lol

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Manchester United Forever! Oh, sorry. I suppose it would also depend on whether or not the 1 in hole is in the front bumper or the rear bumper as well.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
that hole is great but wish they had centered it more....used it this winter to get pulled out of drive and kinda had to work around that one sided thing... and fyi - have to lubricate the hook that screws in right after using it otherwise it will rust....

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
I used to frequent a yaris forum and for awhile folks were doing all sorts of crazy things with that eye bolt - they left it in place permanently and hung whatever from it.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I used to frequent a yaris forum and for awhile folks were doing all sorts of crazy things with that eye bolt - they left it in place permanently and hung whatever from it.
apparently its a honda racing thing to leave the tow hook in place (maybe hondas need towing more when they race?).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts