Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am wondering if there is a product available that will help to protect the front end of my 2017 Soul. I have attached a picture and the area I'm trying to protect is outlined in blue. I had thought something like a clear car bra would work, but I can't find one for a Kia Soul. Has anyone installed any protection for the front end of their Soul? if so, what did you use? Where did you get it from? Thank you in advance for reading my post and trying to assist me. have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
3m clear film protector will cover that whole area. Should be places that do that sort of thing in your area (usually places that do graphics on vehicles). I have a hood guard for the front of the hood, but no further protection.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Thanks for your input. I did buy the clear hood protector, clear bumper protector, and door handle protectors. Now with all that other protection I'm more aware of the areas that aren't so well protected! Ill look into the 3m film thing. Perhaps the shop that did my ceramic paint sealer can do the 3m film on the front. have a great day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts