Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a how to on the removal of that front chrome piece located below the kia logo on the hood. I am planning on painting or vinyl wrapping that piece.

Thanks,
-Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad, I am referring to the chrome trim around the upper grill. When the soul gets home I will take a pic and show you what I am talking about. I just really want to take it off and either wrap it or paint it. I have the Shadow Soul edition and am trying to eliminate those little features.

-Chris

·
Registered
711 Posts
You have to remove the bumper to take off the grille. The grille is held in by a few screws that you can only access once you have removed the bumper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to remove the bumper to take off the grille. The grille is held in by a few screws that you can only access once you have removed the bumper.
Gotcha, so just look for a DIY on removing the bumper and the rest should be easy? I will be sure to take pics with whatever I decide to do.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
hope you do....i want to mess with the grill and really dont fancy getting the bumper off unless its easier than it looks.....have fun

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
one of the owners with a shadow dragon has taped the chrome bits with plastic tape and painted the tape black and it looks great...... if you are still wanting to do this - let me know or search for the link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts