Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in Southern Ontario and live or are visiting the Toronto area, on most Friday nights the Soul Club Of Ontario meet up for coffee at Tim Hortons. This was last night's meet.

We have members from 19 to 60-several. All are made most welcome. Check us out on the Facebook link on the banner below and keep abreast of exactly where we are meeting on any given Friday or what weekend Cruises we have planned.

Get out and drive:cool:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Would love to come to something like this .... But alas , I am due south where the land ends , and the water begins .

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
F.W.I.W...Tim Hortons was about the only thing that made my N.Y to New Newfoundland mc trip worthwhile.
Five days of pouring rain with nowhere to hide on the open road.
The sight of a Tim Hortons was a welcome one at the end of the days ride.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few members appear to be spending a little too much time at Tim Hortons!
Listen.......when we plan Cruise routes they always take in a few Timmies. More for washroom breaks than refreshment :tongue-new:

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,618 Posts
Ok, I didn't know that Tim Hortons was actually a Kia dealer in Canada :)

IMG_01461600x1200.jpg

Reactions: Neanderthal

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
they even have them in Ireland which we were very surprised to discover last year :sneakiness:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You see Tim Hortons is ingrained in the culture here and the SCO just embraced it.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
What's big in BC westcoast?

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Ed Said: "You see Tim Hortons is ingrained in the culture here and the SCO just embraced it."

It's like our american Dunkin Donuts" only on steroids.
A plethora of pastries...A succulent supply of soups & samwiches.
It's a great place to take a break!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
On another note...It's amazing what a set of wheels and a little tape striping can do for the worst color in the soul line-up.
That "vanilla" or "dune" as we called it here in the states, just looked blahhh (I.M.H.O.) but wheels and some stripes really made a difference.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On another note...It's amazing what a set of wheels and a little tape striping can do for the worst color in the soul line-up.
That "vanilla" or "dune" as we called it here in the states, just looked blahhh (I.M.H.O.) but wheels and some stripes really made a difference.
Marc's old car always looked sharp. It's owned by a little old lady know..........really.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rumour has it that a few have been sited in my area of NY but I have yet to discover their covert operation...
Tim Hortons has been American-owned for some time now. It's inevitable you will see them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts