Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody I'm Mr. September 2012 Soul of The Month, what a great way to welcome me to the forum!!
Fred's Fall Fall's Cruise
Hi everybody, The Soul Club Of Ontario is pleased to announce/invite everybody to our fall cruise officially dubbed FRED'S FALL FALLS CRUISE". This will be taking place next SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th. We will be using the Tim Hortons at Brant St. & the QEW in Burlington Ontario @ 9:00 am (although the die-hards will be meeting earlier to cruise down to Burlington together, location and details to follow) our cruise will take us to 8 spectacular waterfalls around the Golden Horseshoe. Lunch will be held at Stonewalls Gastro Pub on York blvd. in Hamilton ont. menu available for viewing on line, this will be a beautiful scenic cruise with the fall colors in full bloom. I hope to see everybody there and perhaps meeting/welcoming some new members. I'm Fred by the way. Ps I will be providing photo ops with my Soul, septembers Soul of the month. Lole

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for your votes by the way. 77% of votes makes me feel great about all the hours and thousands of dollars put into my soul. Like most , so far all work has been done by me. Very rewarding. Lots more to come.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts