Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my motorcycle trike forum yesterday and a guy had purchased a used trike and was asking about a trailer to get it home. He ask for suggestions and a guy came back and told him to just rent a U-Haul trailer. The guy that needed to rent the trailer said he had gone to U-Haul and that he had a Ford Explorer and U-Haul would not rent trailers to anyone that would pull it with Ford Explorer!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
784 Posts
:mad:True! Had the same experience myself. Seems to be a "holdover rule" from years ago due to Firestone tires on the Explorer-blowouts and the Explorer flipping. Stone Age.

·
Registered
290 Posts
From what I have heard, if you say you are pulling with a Mercury Mountaineer, they will let you. I guess that ford badge is just soooooo dangerous :rolleyes:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaggy I have a 2005 Ultra Classic with a Lehman conversion. Absolutely love it, wish I had done years ago. Had bad knee and had to replaced it. Just couldn't hold a heavy bike up anymore. The forum site is triketalk.com, good people.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Shaggy I have a 2005 Ultra Classic with a Lehman conversion. Absolutely love it, wish I had done years ago. Had bad knee and had to replaced it. Just couldn't hold a heavy bike up anymore. The forum site is triketalk.com, good people.
I had a Lehman also but a Shadow 1100, more than that seemed like too much bike to me. Thanks for the info.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Too much bike is like too much money or too much of the lady!
I have always been a Honda guy, never drove much of anything else except a Triumph a long time ago, but I never cared for Goldwings and the Shadow was the largest bike they made at the time. As for Harleys, well there are plenty of folks in line to buy them, they don't need me too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts