Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
We want to keep this board clean and as useful as it can be so here are some rules just so every one knows how and what to post:

1. This thread is for KIA SOUL specific items only!

2. Please, do not post commercial advertisements. You can become a supporting vendor and get your own sub-forum where you can post commercial posts.

3. If the item for sale is:

a) item sold by guest (i.e. non-member),
b) item sold has no specific interest level (i.e. rare or impressive components)
c) item sold is deemed unfit by Admins/Moderators/COs

we will remove the thread.

4. When making a For Sale post, please include the following information:

Name:
Description:
Price plus OBO is acceptable but no listings without an asking price.
Pictures are very helpful to your buyers.

5. Do not be lazy and paste a link from another webpage, such as ebay or copy and paste from another ad. Such postings will be removed.

6. Be clear and to the point, This format is to help you sell your items and to help the buyers with their decision to purchase.

7. You must post a price, no "testing the waters" or "gauging interest" and no PM for offer or auction style threads will be permitted. You have made the decision to sell so you must state an asking price.

8. Negative comments about a person or their parts will be edited/deleted; this includes "helpful" pricing advice. If you have evidence that the seller is a con artist or a bad seller, PM a For Sale moderator and they will take the appropriate action.

9. Please do not post offers publicly, your post will be edited/deleted. Send the seller a PM instead.

10. Do not spam your parts in other people's for sale threads. If you have something to sell, start your own thread.

11. Do not post multiple threads for the same item.

12. You must have a "post count" above 25 to post in the For Sale Forum.

Your thread will only get locked or deleted for a reason. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be suspended. PM a moderator if you have any questions before posting here.

Members please report any threads that do not comply to admin or a mod for consideration and possible removal this is our forum. We need to keep it clean!!

If you have received or sold to a member please leave feedback in the Feedback thread so there is a record of trustworthy members

Moderators will monitor this sub-forum closely so that no one gets scammed!

On a personal note if your are buying something i would highly suggest using www.paypal.com do not send check or money order its a good way to get scammed and if it seems to good to be true it probably is

·
Registered
214 Posts
How about including your location in the title of your for sale / wanted posting? That way prospective buyers & sellers will know right away if you are local to them or not - without having to open every ad to find out where items are located!

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,024 Posts
Personal sales are fine. If you wanted to sell from your or another business then you would have to be a paid vendor. Why you want to swap seats with me? The houndstooth is growing on me.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,024 Posts
Darn. I have the sport seat covers in a box but I decided I don't want to add all the red on top of a red car.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Yep Gunther. William is an awesome service writer (albeit a bit lacking on what will/will not void my warranty.)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,703 Posts
Does "KIA Soul Specific" include a Spectra I want to sell so I can buy a Soul? Just askin'.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Yes you have to have a post count above 25. I will tell you the post's have to be meaningful, if you just post nonsense it will be removed.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,235 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been working at it for several minutes now and I just can't see how to post something in the Classified. I'm obviously missing something.
Help!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
827 Posts
Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
827 Posts
My post count should be enough but not able to post. Have some parts I want to offer up to the community if possible.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
PM a mod.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts