Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is nothing new for most here, but I just wanted to post these pictures I took last week of our Soul's engine. There's now a stiff chill in the air here in Illinois and my aching bones tell me that winter is just around the corner. Having lived here for all but three of my 57 years I'm all too aware that this engine bay will never again look as pristinely new and clean as it does in this photo. After all, this is a daily driver that will have to live outside, unfortunately. Looking at these photos as I upload them I still find it hard to believe that this is a 5 year old Illinois car—it obviously had a better life before coming into ours. ?

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,998 Posts
She's a beauty! I think having the under engine shield helps keep them cleaner too. Mine looks the same.

Reactions: Kerig3

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's a beauty! I think having the under engine shield helps keep them cleaner too. Mine looks the same.
There's a shield underneath? I'm unable to get down and look and see for myself, but that could explain its level of cleanliness. I guess I'm going to have make my son look for me! (he'll be so thrilled ?)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,142 Posts
just look down to the ground from the engine compartment - you won't see it :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts