Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a moment to thank those who responded to my post re: finding a piece of my car laying in the driveway. Your support and advice were more appreciated than you will ever realize. I'm basically alone and had no one to solicit thoughts from. I was amazed to receive such thoughtful and supportive advice so quickly. It gave me the moral support I needed when I was, admittedly, a bit frazzled and had no where else to turn (it happened, of course, on a Sunday when I couldn't even call the dealer). A very special thank you, especially, to AZPilot, jdmartin, and grege. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I finally got a call back from the dealer today and they said they had researched it, and that the piece was some kind of cosmetic dust cover and to bring the vehicle in. I took it in and they reinstalled the piece. They showed me that it had fallen off from inside the driver's side front wheel well (near the top). Again, thank you for your help and support. Cindie.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Awesome! That's what this forum is all about, the ones that know help the others! So glad everything is back to normal.....:Yay:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts