Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building my Christmas/Birthday/TaxRefund/Lottery wish list and am wondering what our communities current Foam Cannon users use as their base power-washer, and why? Is it only a car wash unit, do you also do your driveway and windows, etc. yada-yada...

Help me find my next "family" purchase toy. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
https://www.ryobitools.com/outdoor/products/details/1700-psi-electric-pressure-washer
This is what I use for everything around the house. I did buy a foam cannon and another handle without extension from Amazon for the car washing.
1700 PSI / 1.3 GPM is not a lot when reading about everyones arguments in this arena (which is a rabbit hole I am trying to avoid with direct recommendations) So how much foam do you get and what soap do you use with it for washes?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm posting the image to spite Haim :p It's the item on the right, which is a Subaru power washer. Costco has them on sale all the time for about $269. I also suggest going with a spotless system like the one I posted. You won't regret it. I can't really recommend the one I bought as the resin I've received lately hasn't given me that many spotless rinse sessions.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
784 Posts
1700 PSI / 1.3 GPM is not a lot when reading about everyones arguments in this arena (which is a rabbit hole I am trying to avoid with direct recommendations) So how much foam do you get and what soap do you use with it for washes?
It works for me. It stripped the old stain off one of my wood decks using the correct nozzle, and cleaned the vinyl siding, making it look new again. I get plenty of foam. I use Meguiars Ultimate and may try Chemical Guys next time.

Reactions: Rozey66
1 - 5 of 5 Posts